Friday, January 4, 2013

Follow Your Yellow Brick Road

Happy New Year 2013

With 2013 still being pretty new on the scene, there is still time to reflect and determine just what we would like to accomplish this year. 

My List:
#1 Set new goals for my Etsy Shop
#2 Develop several new product lines
#3 Of course...the old standbys that are on the list   every year....eat healthier and exercise.
#4 Continue to work and develop my blog and work on my social media skills.

I think that should keep me pretty busy for the year ( and beyond)!!   Do you have any special goals for this year??  How did your list from 2012 make out??  


To make a small start on one of my goals for this year I developed this new plaque.  Love the saying on this one....this could even be number one on your New Years List.  "Follow your yellow Brick Road"  is the newest listing in my Etsy Shop for 2013. 

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Classroom Decals Do Your Best   http://etsy.me/2vxfK2a Ideas for using these would be to either place them on a classroom door,...