Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tranquility Treasury



Tranquility Treasury by Laura Graves on Etsy



When I saw this treasury today on the Etsy front page I absolutely loved it.  It's all about the color!  Turquoise, Aqua, or Teal....whatever you call it, the colors are fabulous!  This color has remained a favorite through the years for many.  I remember my mother using this color in our new home in the kitchen and pairing it with copper and yellow!  It was beautiful and remains timeless. So don't be afraid of color.  Color has such an impact on our lives and our outlook on life so we need to make it bright and happy!  Thanks to Laura for this beautiful treasury.  You can visit her shop and see her beautiful archival prints and illustrations at this link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Classroom Decals Do Your Best   http://etsy.me/2vxfK2a Ideas for using these would be to either place them on a classroom door,...