Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jimmy V Quote Designs



Jimmy V
 I am starting out 2015 trying to add some new vinyl designs to my Etsy Shop.  This particular quote I actually have had in the shop but thought it needed a totally different approach. The first two photos are my new design and the last photo is the one that has been in the shop.  The new design is a more tailored approach in the use of fonts and layout.  The last design uses a script font that has more flourishes.  Choice of font and layout has such an amazing impact on the total look of the decal.   I like them both.  I think it really depends on the type of space you intend on using the design and if your prefer  a more tailored simple look or something with a little more flair. You can check them out further in my shop.  Either can be custom sized and cut in a variety of colors.

Jimmy V Quote


Jimmy V Quote 2
Jimmy V Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Classroom Decals Do Your Best   http://etsy.me/2vxfK2a Ideas for using these would be to either place them on a classroom door,...